Teal biker jacket and my return


Exactly 30 days after my last post, must be my longest break, I managed to make it back to the blog. No, I was not on a real vacation, unfortunately, but still working both on the job and renovating and moving around. Frankly, I don't even have a feeling of a real Summer, too much hassle and the weather has been too depressing lately. The older I get, the harder it is to keep this thing going, real life takes too much space and time to keep up a solid online presence, but old habits die hard.

Besides having not much time, I also had a small style crisis. You know that feeling when you just want to throw away almost your whole wardrobe out of the window? I've been cleaning out my closet for a while, but a more global cleaning is coming too. I'll be a part of another bloggers closet sale soon, so I'll keep you posted.

Anyhow, I did miss my blog and you guys. Will do my best to return to my regular posting schedule.


Wearing: True Spirit biker jacket, H&M shirt, Levi's jeans, c/o Converse All Stars sneakers, Balenciaga bag, c/o Ray-Ban sunglasses.




 


No comments