Back to the 90's again


So the 90's trend wagon is as strong as ever and I'm nowhere of complaining, on the opposite actually. You know me, I love dressing up if an opportunity presents itself. Last Saturday I head an appointment with my colorist Stephanie to take care of my roots and I heard from her just in time that they were doing a 90's theme day at the Tigi Concept Store. So a little bit of Grunge and a 90's Gwen Stefani and I was ready to go. People in Antwerp are pretty much used to anything these days, so I blended in just fine.
Once again, I had major fun with the guys at Tigi, it's always a small party there. I have been going to their salons for a year now (ugh, time flies) and still get compliments about my ombre regularly. 

If you want a great hairdressers experience and are anywhere near Antwerp I strongly advise you to visit the Tigi Concept Store located on Melkmarkt 19, you'll get a great treatment, a team of top professionals and fabulous hair in return. All this is for sure worth your money.

Toni Kalin and his lovely wife Stephanie always know how to have fun!



I arrived at the salon with two hair dots on my head and when I was finished, I asked to make two tiny ones instead to go with my look #truetotheend

For the actual outfit, most of you will probably think it's too costumey and it might even be so. I do love dressing up, but don't do it as often as I did anymore, growing up and stuff. This dress was just lying around waiting for the opportunity to be worn. I think the bare back is a bit over the top, but I really loved the burgundy velvet and besides, it was on major sale at Asos. And I just happened to have some self-adhesive rhinestones lying around, cause I'm a major hoarder.


Wearing: Wonder Woman jacket, Asos dress, Zara boots, Karl Lagerfeld bag, H&M bralet, Vintage belt.








No, this post is NOT OVER YET. Just wanted to invite you to a Bloggers Closet Sale I'll be a part of during Antwerp Fashion Festival this Saturday. Come take a look and have a chat with us and BUY our stuff :)
More info HERE





No comments