Our big day

One month into being a married woman I finally started to work through a gazillion of pictures from our wedding day and honey moon.  I can't believe a whole month has passed already, but on the other side the seven years together flew by too. The whole saying of time flying when you are having fun is true.

Let me say a wedding day is something strange, a single day that you live towards for a whole year, that flies by so fast. It was worth it though. It was not always easy to combine the wedding planning with a full time job and house renovations, but we did it. The fact that I never attended a single wedding while living in Belgium for 17 years, was also not helpful. I guess marriage is not high on the list of the most progressive European countries, which I can understand. But I just see it for what it is, two people celebrating their love. To me being progressive and being a romantic still can go hand in hand. Luckily I had my friends who helped me organise it and supported me throughout the whole process and I want to thank them once again. Being frank, I had no idea where to start, but it all worked out in the end. Choosing the venue was crucial and we were so fortunate with ours, but more about that later.


For now I'll start with the pictures that were taken during the day. We chose to shoot all pictures indoors as the weather was not too great, but luckily the civil ceremony was set in small castle that we had all to ourselves after. The interior was totally our style, so that worked out quite well too.


Wearing: Mori Lee dress, Asos birdcage veil, New Look clutch.
He wears: Berluti suit, Profuomo shirt, Tommy Hilfiger bow tie, Louis Vuitton shoes.




















Pictures by Arneandtrix






No comments